Brampton Football Club was formed in 1895/96 and on its centenary was awarded an illuminated, framed testament from the English Football Association.
The Club won its first trophy in its inauguration year for the Huntingdonshire Junior Cup and Its last, The Hunts Intermediate Cup in 2015-16. In between those years it has been successful in the Hunts Intermediate, Junior, Lower Junior and Benevolent Cup competitions.
The Club was affiliated to Hunts FA and played in its leagues for many years before moving, on the closure of the Hunts League, to the newly formed West Anglia League whose history was short. Since then it has put two teams into The Cambs League and the first team now play in the Cambs Kershaw Premier Division with the Reserve team in the Plant and Grab 2B Division.
Chairman Francis ‘Tony’ Burnley
Secretary Darrell May
Treasurer Graham Rouse
1st Team Manager Wayne Ambler
1st Team Asst Manager Adam Burnley
Reserve Team Manager Richard Argyle
Reserve Team Asst Manager James Houston
Away kit Red Shirts, Black Shorts, Red Socks
Brampton Football Club is a registered Charter Standard Community Club